• Keysight ADS • OrCAD Cadence Suite • MATLAB • Electrical Circuit Design • RF and Microwave Design • PCB Design • Digital Signal Processing • Programming in C, C++ • Embedded Systems Design • PLC Programming • Microsoft Visual Studio • Multisim • LTSPICE • Microsoft Office • German (fluent)
RF/PHOTONICS LAB AT UMASS DARTMOUTH – Dartmouth, MA September 2019 – present
RF/Photonics Lab Manager, Advisor: Dr. Yifei Li
• Maintained RF/Photonics Lab with Professor Li at UMASS Dartmouth, assisting in research.
RF/PHOTONICS LAB AT UMASS DARTMOUTH – Dartmouth, MA Summer 2019
Voluntary Lab Assistance, Advisor: Dr. Yifei Li
• Assisted Professor Li alongside graduate students testing and making measurements with RF and optical components, relevant to research topics in the RF/Photonics Lab at UMASS Dartmouth.
• Acquired experience using OrCAD Cadence Suite to create PCB boards for manufacture, relevant to goals of the Lab. Created a step-by-step guide explaining how to use OrCAD.
ACCU SEPCHECK – South Dennis, MA July 2016 – present
Assistant to Septic Inspector, Office Assistant, Advisor: Joe Martins
• Offered innovative solutions to improve company work volume and minimize time spent on office tasks.
• Communicated with customers for assistance, scheduling and collection calls.
• Initiated the use of MS Office macros for reduced completion time of Title 5 Inspection reports. Introduced the use of auto-renewal customer contracts. Maintained company website. Improved office organization and utilized Microsoft Excel sheets for management of company records and functions.
Differential Amplifier, April 2019
· This circuit is used to amplify a signal and remove the effect of noise.
Digital Alarm Clock – Embedded Systems Design, April 2018
· Implementation of timers, digital I/O, waveform generation, analog to digital converters and serial communication using Atmel Studio and ATmega328P board.